All parents and spectators must abide by the policies listed below
Click Here for the most recent Soccer Maine Covid-19 Spectator/Player Policy as of 8/20/21
Click here to download the WYSA Parent and Spectator Policy
CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY FOR PARENTS AND SPECTATORS
▪ I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, game officials, and administrators at all times.
▪ I will place the emotional and physical well being of all players ahead of any personal desire to win.
▪ I will remember that the game is for the players, not for the adults.
▪ I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, game officials, administrators, and fans with respect.
▪ I will always be positive.
▪ I will always allow the coach to be the only coach.
▪ I will not get into arguments with the opposing team’s parents, players, or coaches.
▪ I will not come onto the field for any reason during the game.
▪ I will not criticize game officials.
▪ Alcohol, illegal drugs and unauthorized prescription drugs shall not be possessed, consumed or distributed before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex.